Sunday, November 16, 2014

Retirement Planning Explained in Gay Lingo


Hey there gorgeous!  Yes you sis!  I am here writing something you avoid in our conversation, hoping it will reach you soon.  

Sis, not that pinag-iintersan ko ang 'anda' mo, at hindi mo din naman igi-givesung yan for nothing.  But hey, you have a lot than others and you ought to have it until the last gray hair falls. You are considered as one of the target market of anything fabulous and expensive because you are a fast growing consumer market. Isa ka sa mga 'GOLDEN SINGLES' na tinatawag nila. Young, powerful, fierce, fabulous and maraming 'ades'!  

But dear, everything fades. Everyone gets old. And retirement is inevitable. And when you stop working, salary stops.  I refuse to see you na 'cryola' and walang ma-'lapz', and transform from Golden Single to 'Purita'. I would want to bump into you and still say with much gusto "Gondah, ang taray!" because you maintained your 'fabulousness'.  Hindi kasi bagay sayo ang 'Luz Valdez' ang peg.

After seeing you with your expensive 'bagelya' and clothes, at 'gumora' sa iba't-ibang parte ng mundo, in your older years baka hindi na.  Have you asked yourself how much is your MONTHLY NEED and LIFESTYLE when you grow old?  Ilang 'kiaw' ba naisip mo?  Let's think about 'lafang', 'balay', bills, 'nomu' at kung gusto at kaya mo pang um-'aura'.  50 kiaw?  100 kiaw?  200 kiaw?  'Wit' naman kasya ang SSS pension at company retirement benefit mo sa lifestyle na bet mo.

If you want to compute for your monthly SSS pension, please see http://mamaravesph.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-compute-for-your-sss-monthly.html and if you want to know how much retirement benefit you will receive from you company please see http://mamaravesph.blogspot.com/2014/10/how-much-retirement-pay-should-i-get.html.  

O, ano sis knows mo na how much?  Wag ka ma-'imbey' at wala naman tayong magagawa na diyan.  Government rules and laws yan  The only answer here is to save a portion of your monthly income.  10% is a good start, until it becomes a HABIT.

After saving, you should consider investing.  Sis, 'jutay' ang interest ng banks.  Study some investment vehicles where you can put your hard-earned savings to earn better.  You can opt for mutual funds, UITF, bonds and stocks among others.  But you have to do some research and study before investing.  Mas 'dako' ang interest with those investments.  If you want to know more and you are ready to listen to me, you know where to contact me.  

And in our twilight years, I still want to see you my old friend na 'havey na havey' pa din.  Walang 'Hagardo Versoza' at 'chika' ng 'anik-anik' just like the old days.  

O, share mo to. Wag na 'yamey', NOW na!

See you again, my friend!

**I have a lot of gay friends and I call them sis or ateh, as they call me that too. But friend, sorry naman kung di ko masyado na-keri ang gay lingo, although I tried.  I love you fabulous peeps!

*Special thanks and shout-out to my friend from miles away and from childhood, ALLAN JAY REYES, for helping me out on this blog entry and for the friendship through all these years!  Thanks, too, to BRUCE AMOROTO, for helping me out to edit the file and for being a good critic.  Much love from me, my dears.

If you want to know more about Financial planning tips, ideas and free seminar, please go to www.facebook.com/FinancialFreedomBlueprintPH.



You might also like...


Why Do I Need an "Emergency Fund"?

How to Compute for Your SSS Monthly Pension (UPDATED)

Why Do I Need A "LEISURE FUND"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type in comment here.