Monday, November 11, 2013

Please help Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda Victims

You might have already heard and watched the horror of storm Yolanda/Haiyan that struck the Philippines last Friday, November 8.  My words are not enough to explain grief of my fellow countrymen directly hit by this calamity.  They lost family members, their own homes and source of income.  Right now, the focus is for survival.  They have no access to drinking water, food, and medicines.  If you are one blessed soul with all of material things you own intact and you can still be with your family, please donate or help whatever you can offer.  My countrymen will be most thankful to whatever you can give.  My heartfelt thanks to all of you.

If you are outside the Philippines and want to reach out, this is the list I can give you where you can offer your donations.  I grabbed this image from a Facebook post of my sister in Canada, but I don't know the rightful owner.  But this was consolidated from a CNN website.  Please refer to http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/09/world/iyw-how-to-help-typhoon-haiyan/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews


If you are a Fellow Filipino safe in your homes you might want to help and donate through this website:  http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/tulong.

In saying our heartfelt thanks to all of you, let us say:  "Maraming Salamat po."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Type in comment here.