Saturday, December 13, 2014

Quotes On Why You Should Be Investing

These are quotes that made me realize I should be investing, NOT just saving up money.  I should have learned this earlier, the wonderful thing called 'COMPOUNDING INTEREST'.


And although I never got indebted, this keeps me on track and reminds why I always wanted to be 'DEBT-FREE'.



And these made me explore and research investment that fits me and my goals.



On creating a PASSIVE INCOME..




 And staying invested, long term.




And why I still save up until now..


Hope this inspires you too, to save and invest for your future you.  Happy investing!



You might also like..

5 Quotes That Will Make You Think of Saving Up for Retirement

How to Compute for Your SSS Monthly Pension (UPDATED)

Extravagant Christmas Gift Suggestions For Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type in comment here.